RecordsForBuildings.com allows you to adhere to and utilise the following
documents when devising legionella control
• Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
• UK HSE document L8 – Legionnaires’
disease, The control of legionella
bacteria in water systems: Approved
Code of Practice and Guidance;
• Control of Substances Hazardous to
Health Regulations 2005 (COSHH);
• CIBSE TM13 – Minimising the risk of
• HTM 04-01.
All of the documents listed giving advice
specific on legionella follows a similar format
on how to control this risk:
• Identify and assess sources of risk using
competent help and advice;
• Prepare a scheme for preventing or
controlling the risk;
• Implement, manage and monitor
• Keep records of the precautions
• Appoint a person to be managerially
Using the wizards built into RecordsForBuildings.com you can implement your own System of Control (Log book), and if you have further requirments beyond the current wizards ability we can design a custom template for you to implement.
We can also offer a full or partially managed system of control. Just ask.